How Seasoned Leaders Keep their Edge
- Learn 21 ways to take the pressure off and perform at your best.
- Discover 5 "Edge Corrosives" and how to defeat them.
- Keep your decision making sharp these 4 ways.
- Continue to inspire those who work for you. Here's how.
- Discover the 1 key that will allow you to focus on the big picture.
How to Make a Problem Employee a Productive Employee
- Lay the groundwork before the problem ever surfaces.
- Stop inappropriate and immature behavior in the workplace.
- 10 ways to get more comfortable with conflict.
- 13 keys to communicating with and turning problem employees.
- 3 techniques that can help if they reject your correction.
How to Motivate Your Employees
- The top 10 (and least costly) motivators in business.
- How to find out what motivates your team.
- 2 ways employees can motivate each other.
- How to create a motivated work culture.
- How every leader can be a great motivator.
Teach Your People to Successfully Communicate with You
- 6 ways to teach your people to stop whining.
- Master the language of management.
- Help your people disagree with you productively.
- 6 keys to supporting your team.
- How (and when) to go over your supervisor's head.
Keys to Employee Development
- 4 ways to make sure you have people in the right place.
- 10 keys to creating goals that drive your people to succeed.
- How to delegate effectively.
- 4 ways to teach new skills.
- 5 ways to change damaging behaviors.
How to Run Productive Meetings
- Creating a team culture that fosters innovation.
- 2 keys that draw ideas out of your team.
- 2 techniques to deal with meeting distractions.
- Increase the energy and focus of meetings with non-verbal language.
- 10 techniques that can make your next meeting a triumph.
How to Become a Superior Communicator
- 3 keys that make communication work.
- 8 ways to improve your listening skills.
- Master non-verbal communication.
- How to effectively convey and receive directions.
- How to handle interruptions with ease.
How to Inspire Loyalty and Effort in Your Team
- 4 ways to get your people to believe in you.
- 8 secrets to having a positive impact on your employees.
- How to become the example that inspires.
- How to make your words carry weight.
- 11 techniques that will build your credibility with your team.
Setting Priorities and Making Decisions
- How to know what's the most important thing to do right now.
- 6 keys to prioritization.
- A priority-planning model that works.
- 9 keys to making clear-eyed, confident decisions.
- Discover your decision-making power.
How to Create a Vision and Develop Foresight
- Learn how the “instinct” of foresight is developed.
- Improve your decision making by greater vision and foresight.
- 6 keys to developing a vision that people will rally around.
- Discover 2 personality traits that foster vision and foresight.
- Develop 3 characteristics that are critical to the successful visionary.
How to Lead Your People Successfully Through Change
- 4 ways to create a culture that responds to change positively
- 5 reasons we resist change and how to overcome each one
- 6 leadership tactics that will insure the best possible response from your people when you present changes to them
- 12 strategies that will allow you to steer your team through change
- 3 ways to get buy-in
Gain Influence by Honing Your Presentation Skills
- Get buy-in from your team with first-rate presentation skills.
- Discover the importance of your nonverbal language and how it can dampen or electrify a presentation.
- 14 presentation skills that will take your presentation skills right to the top.s
- 4 powerful techniques that will help engage your audience.
- Never fear making a presentation again!
Master Time and Stress and Make them Work for You
- 6 investments that have a guaranteed payoff in time.
- Discover why multi-tasking is a myth.
- 7 Strategies for organization.
- 3 techniques that will keep interruptions from sabotaging your day.
- Learn to manage stress in the midst of the storm.
How to Build Dynamic Team Cohesiveness
- Learn the language of consensus.
- 11 techniques for building rapport and cooperation on the team.
- Discover how to eliminate the poisonous political culture that can threaten a team's health.
- 9 principles to candid, honest discussions that turn problem situations into positive ones.
- 5 tips for finding common ground.