There are a lot of exciting new things going on here at Speakers Platform. We just launched a redesign of our Web site, including a new proprietary Speaker Talent Management Web-based system for event planners. If you'd like a password and ID to begin using the system, please email us.
- Top5 Keynote Speaker Honorees Announced: View the Top5 Speaker honorees for 2013. Five speakers in 10 popular topic areas have been awarded the distinction of excellence.
- We welcome Brian Schwarz (Brian@Speaking.com) as our new Web Manager.
- Michael Frick, President of Speakers Platform, is quoted in New York Times and Los Angeles Times regarding commencement speakers for 2011.
- Association Meetings Article:
Michael Frick, President of Speakers Platform, discusses the state of the speaker industry for Association Meetings.
- Contest: Stimulate Your Economy
Event planners and speakers, enter for a chance to win $1,000 and two $500 prizes.
- Article: For Speakers: How to Create the Best Demo Video
One of the most important tools you can have for promoting your speaking career is a professional, informational demo video. Here are some tips to making your demo video impactful and helpful for event planners.
- Article: For Event Planners: Selecting the Right Speaker
Event planning has become a complex mission. This article provides an extensive guide to selecting the best speaker to match your event goals and audience.
- New Speaker Reduced Fee Special:
Kelly McDonald was ranked #1 on the list of "26 Hot Speakers" by Successful Meetings magazine. Kelly is a marketing and advertising expert with 20 years of ad agency experience, on both the General Market and Latino sides of the business. She is one of the best marketing speakers we have seen here at Speakers Platform. Her excellent presentation on "how to market to people who are not like you" must be heard by all businesses and associations, especially during these down economic times.
Speakers Platform Twitter Feed